EIC Student Stipends
The IEEE 2022 Electrical Insulation Conference (EIC 2022) will provide $500 (USD) towards expenses for
up to 15 students. There is a limit of two (2) students per institution, selected on a first come, first
To become eligible to receive this stipend, students must comply with the following:
- Be an IEEE and DEIS student member
- The student must be an author on an EIC 2022 paper submission. The paper has been approved by the Conference Technical Chair
- Student competed registration on time (before March 01, 2022)
- Student attended the entire conference program
- Student assisted the Organization Committee and completed a 2-hour task assigned by the Conference Students and International Support Chair.
- Student completed and returned the information below including a recommendation letter
from the Institution he/she represents.
Please use this form to apply. APPLICATION FOR STUDENT STIPEND_2022