Paper upload instructions
The 2022 Electrical Insulation Conference Proceedings will be published on CD USB/CD/paper and be available on IEEE Xplore several weeks after the conference. There are tremendous lasting rewards for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings, as they will serve as a permanent record in the literature and be available on IEEE Xplore.
The submission website will be the same as that used for abstract collection. Papers submitted may include color material, but must still be legible in black and white.
1. The paper will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers before acceptance.
2. Comments from reviewers will be sent to the Technical Program Chair who will in turn communicate with the authors.
3. At least one author must have registered and paid in full for the conference.
4. The paper must have been be presented at the conference.
5. The paper must not appear elsewhere on Xplore. All papers will be submitted to the CrossCheck system prior to peer review.
6. All submitting authors must include a signed IEEE Copyright and Consent Form available in the Conftool submission website.
Peer reviews will judge if:
1. The abstract summarizes the paper, and covers the same items as the conclusions.
2. The paper says something that is new.
3. The paper is factual and/or theoretically valid, i.e. experimental results are realistic, the analysis is correct and the theory is mathematically and scientifically sound.
4. The paper avoids blatant commercialism, and logos are absent.
5. The English is readable and the work is presented in a clear and logical order.
6. There are sufficient references, which are referred to appropriately in the text.
7. The paper follows the IEEE format provided.
8. The Figures and Tables are legible and clear when printed in black & white, with readable legends, following IEEE guidelines.
9. The page limit for most papers is 4 pages, with additional page fees charged over the 4 page limit.
Manuscript Template Download
Upon approval of the submitted abstract, please use the US Letter (DOC, 62 KB) Updated May 2018 IEEE Conference proceedings template downloadable from IEEE website.
Click here to download the IEEE US Letter Conference Proceedings Word Template
Manuscript Submission Instructions
To aid in submitting your manuscript through the Conftool system, a step-by-step guide is available here. Please review this guide prior to submitting your manuscript.
Questions about the publication policies and procedures should be directed to the Publications Chair.